Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Philly Ultimate


I have done it!! I have started playing Ultimate again!! And now I can barely walk. This is no exaggeration. I have been limping for two days and taking steps one at a time. However, I had an amazing time on Tuesday night playing on the field at 38 and Filbert. I found the pick up at phillyultimate, a blog about...you guessed it! Ultimate in Philly. Check it out for updated info on pick up and other ultimate related stuff. When I can walk again, I am totally going back.

2 comments:

  1. Has it come to this? I learn that you are playing ultimate from your blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Glad to hear this news!!

    We missed out at the league-ending tournament yesterday. Your Cadillacs have some hot new camisetas. I can't walk today, either. Pero vale la pena!

    Abrazo!
    A

    ReplyDelete